Friday, August 2, 2013

Is anyone besides me grateful this morning for the things God has done in their lives?
I might be broke but still I am grateful
I've got more bills than money but I am grateful that God will give me wisdom in paying them all in due time
need or I want this or that but I am grateful that my God will supply all my needs according to HIS riches in glory

I am grateful for:
-God's goodness
-salvation
-healing in my body...even when/if my steps are a little slow and my healing has not yet taken place I am grateful that God can and He will heal me in due time
-healing in relationships
-that situation/issue that I allowed myself to stay up a little too late thinking about is going to work out for my good, is changing direction, is no longer a hindrance, is no longer a worry, is no longer a threat....because we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
-deliverance
-another day
-blessings seen and unseen, expected and unexpected
-my children
-a place to live
-provisions
-God's mercy
-positive changes taking place in my life and the lives of family members, friends
-Jesus

Yes Lord I am grateful

Hezekiah Walker - Grateful Lyrics

I am grateful for the things that You have done
Yes I am grateful for the victories we’ve won
I could go on and on and on about Your works
Because I’m grateful, grateful so grateful just to praise you, Lord
Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
Is gratefulness
(repeat)

Grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful
Grateful, grateful, grateful, grateful
Grateful, grateful, grateful ^gratefulness
Is flowing from my heart

Change pitch twice

Flowing from my heart
Are the issues of my heart
Is gratefulness

No comments:

Post a Comment